WiFi Hacking Course™ 2017: Full WiFi Hacking Encyclopedia
Learn from the most updated course on Udẹmy, which is based on Completely new tools, that are used for WiFi Hacking.
What you’ll learn
- Students will get the Intermediate knowledge of Kali Linux and not only that you will also be able to crack the passwords of vulnerable WiFi Routers.
- You should be able to use the computer only.
First of all this course is based on the latest tools, which are used in 2017 for WiFi hacking. This course on Wi-Fi hacking elaborates the various techniques by which you can hack the WEP, WPA/WPA2 and WPS Wi-Fi routers. This course will walk you through the processes and steps right from scratch. At the end of the course, you will become a pro-Wi-Fi penetrator. The course teaches caffe-latte attack, ChopChop attack, WPS pixie attack, fragment attack, arp replay attack, de-authentication attack, Fluxion, Wi-Fi Phisher, Linset and a lot more.
Broadly, this tutorial on Wi-Fi hacking is divided into 3 main subdivisions:
- Installation of Hacking Weapon on PC
- Attacks before gaining access to router and hiding your identity in the process
- Various methods to gain access to router
- Anyone who wants to learn Professional Wireless Penetration testing or WiFi hacking just for fun.
Created by Parvinder Yadav
Last updated 3/2018
Size: 687.01 MB