The Complete Python Programmer Bootcamp 2020
Learn Python. Enjoy Python. Master Python. Become a Python Programmer.
What you’ll learn
- How to program in Python
- Best practices of Python 3 programming
- Coding fundamentals
- How to think computationally
- Problem solving with Python
- Create Python charts in Matplotlib
- Implementing Object oriented programming (OOP)
- How to create classes for the purposes of OOP
- Advanced Python coding
- How to work with different IDEs
- How to put theory into practice with help of numerous exercises
- You will also receive downloadable lectures, code, and course notes
- The course is suitable for all students. We will start from the very basics.
- We will show students how to install the Anaconda package for free.
- All you need is a computer, Anaconda will run on Windows, macOS or Linux
Python Programmer Bootcamp 2020
This Python course is different. It will not only teach you Python, it will give you a problem solving super-power using Python code! And that will make all the difference, especially if you are pursuing a career in data science, AI, web development, big data, web testing, or programming for smart devices in Python.
The author of this course, Giles McMullen-Klein, is a British programmer who went to Oxford University and used Python for his research there. Giles is one of the best-known Python and data science vloggers on YouTube where more than 133,000 subscribers follow his videos.
There are several reasons why this course is different and why Giles could be the perfect Python teacher for you:
· Engaging, informative and fun! Giles’ lectures are entertaining and will inspire you to learn Python
· Motivating ,enthusiastic and effective – Giles’ passion for coding in Python and teaching the language is infectious
· Develop a thorough understanding of Python
· Carefully crafted lectures and superb quality of production (Full HD videos) + animations and callouts
· Practice, practice, practice – the course contains dozens of exercises to help you master the Python programming concepts covered in the lessons
· Giles’ English accent 😀
Have you always wanted to learn one of the world’s most popular programming languages? If so, this is the perfect course for you. It will teach you how to program in Python and help to prepare you for coding challenges frequently posed during job interviews.
Giles’ teaching style builds a connection with students. And what’s more – he’s there for you if you need any help. Just post any queries or questions in the course Q&A section.
In this comprehensive course, we will cover several key topics:
⁃ Why program? Why study Python?
⁃ How to install Python
⁃ Hands-on programming with strings
⁃ Print function
⁃ Data structures
⁃ Time complexity
⁃ Big O
There are many exercises throughout the course, some of our favourites are:
⁃ The Sierpinski Triangle
⁃ The Towers of Hanoi
⁃ And the Computer Vision capstone project
365 Careers’ team is very excited about this project. The creation of a Python course has been an ambition of ours for quite some time. but as we were not prepared to make any compromises on the quality of the course content, we needed to choose the right partner. Luckily, Giles was as excited about working with us as we were with him and together, after much hard, work we have created what we believe to be a first-class learning experience. We are confident that programming novices will benefit from Giles’ authenticity combined with our visual approach to teaching which includes our much-loved graphics and animations.
To date, employees from 80 of the Fortune 100 companies have taken our courses. 600,000 students have given us an average rating of 4.5 stars. And we are confident that this is the perfect course for you if you want to become a Python programmer.
Sounds great, doesn’t it? Are you ready for a life-changing adventure? If you are serious about learning Python, this is the only bootcamp you will need.
The course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you decide it wasn’t for you, you will be refunded in full (+keep all the downloaded resources free of charge)!
No risk for you, so go ahead, click the “Buy now” button and start your Python programmer journey today!
- Anyone who wants to learn Python, this course is suitable for beginners with no programming experience
- Programmers in other languages who want to learn Python 3
- Python programmers who want to learn coding best practice
- Anyone who is interested in the fastest-growing and most popular programming language in 2020
- People interested in a data science, web development, big data, web testing, or an AI Python programming career
Created by 365 Careers, Giles McMullen-Klein
Last updated 3/2020
Size: 6.81 GB