iOS 11 & Swift 4: From Beginner to Paid Professional™
Build iOS Apps & Learn iOS 11, Swift 4, ARKit (Augmented Reality), CoreML (Machine Learning)
What you’ll learn
- Build iOS 11 & Swift 4 apps
Work as an iOS contractor
Apply to jr. iOS development jobs
- Submit iOS apps to the Apple App Store
- Must have a computer with OSX or macOS on it
Welcome to the world’s most comprehensive course on iOS development. This course is designed like an in-person coding bootcamp to give you the most amount of content and help with the least amount of cost.
NO PRIOR CODING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Here are some of the things you’ll be able to do after taking this course:
- Submit apps to the app store
- Understand programming & basic algorithms
- Work fluently with Swift 4 & iOS 11
- Apply to jr iOS development jobs
- Work as an iOS contractor
Who this course is for:
- People who want to build apps!
- Those who want to create their own startup
- Those looking to get a full time job as a developer
- Business owners
- Students & teenagers
- People who want to make money building apps
If you are absolutely new to programming you should start at the beginning of the course and go to the end.
I’ve designed this course to take you down a guided learning path. Lectures are not broken out by specific topics. You build apps and then learn a ton of principles within those apps. So don’t skip around!
If you already know Swift then you can skip the Swift section since the changes between Swift 3 and Swift 4 are minor.
If you’ve never programmed before, make sure you DO take the Swift lessons. We’ll teach you core foundational principles so you can build complex apps.
If you are a student of iOS 10: From Beginner to Paid Professional then feel free to start taking this iOS 11 course.
Keep in mind that this iOS 11 course has a bunch of new apps. So there is a HUGE benefit to ALSO go through the iOS 10 course – or you’ll miss out on awesome content.
Don’t forget to join the free live community where you can get free help anytime from other students.
Here are a few things you’ll learn:
- Swift 4
- Xcode 9
- Interface Builder
- Build a Slack Clone
- Maps & GPS
- Core Data
- ARKit & Augmented Reality
CoreML & Machine Learning
- Tables & Data
- APIs, HTTP, and Networking
- App Design
- Storyboards & Segues
- And a lot more…
- If you are an absolute beginner to coding take this course
- If you are an absolute beginner to iOS or mobile development then take this course
Created by Mark Price, Devslopes by Mark Price
Last updated 8/2018
Size: 11.08 GB